Who Composed Me

Who Composed Me no longer works at all on my phone and doesn’t work properly on the computer. Perhaps someone at Memrise could look into this?

hi @etienne53,

The course is still working the same for me and I haven’t changed anything recently (I’m maintaining it).

You do need to give more information about the problems you’re encountering for anybody at Memrise to be able to help you.

For errors in the course itself you can reach me at the course forum [Course Forum] Who Composed Me? By Snufkin.

Intermittent problems are the worst! If it works for you, but not for me, then there’s obviously a problem, but it could be devilish to solve.

BTW, it doesn’t work at all on my phone and it works improperly for me on the computer. I erased it and reloaded it, just to be sure. And I rebooted my phone and my computer.

If there’s any other information I can give you that would help you solve it, please let me know. But, please, do figure it out and fix it. This is a deck that I really like.

I don’t think I can do anything about it. But if you want to send a bug report to Memrise they will want to know what exactly is happening on which platform (computer/phone) in which browser/app. Preferably with screenshots.
Screenshots of errors in the dev console of your browser (usually opens with F12) might also be helpful to them.

Done. I thought this was the bug area, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

It’s a great app. I’m missing it.