[WEBSITE-975] Completed courses show up as un-finished (Web / Mobile)

Description: Deleted grammar items are being counted in courses, making them impossible to “finish”.

Please Note: If you are experiencing this issue we can confirm the course is finished, but due to the removed grammar items (on our end) it may show as un-finished. We would suggest moving on to the next course in the series while we attempt to resolve the issue.

Related Issues:

1. [WEBSITE-846] Ghost Words in Community Courses (Decks)
  2. [QA-207] Completed courses with ignored items show up as unfinished on (Android)

9 Likes

Are you sure that the grammar bot is the reason for the problem? Because I have a whole bunch of community courses that show the same behavior and as there is no grammar bot for them the problem should at least have another background.
My guess / something I’d repro: this could be connected to courses where words/phrases have been removed after their original creation.

The community course issue is very similar (almost identical) but a separate issue, which we are aware of. It’s very confusing as there are a number of bugs which produce the same outcome, but the cause can be separate.

This is probably the most likely cause for community course showing up as un-finished. The Decks squad are aware of this and will hopefully addressing this shortly. I’m going to raise another Known Limitation now.

3 Likes

@Olaf.Rabbachin [WEBSITE-846] Ghost Words in Community Courses (Decks)

4 Likes