WORKING: Patched “Timer Disabler” V0.1.6 by Kai Krause:
I tested this disabled (paused) timer from the updated V0.1.6 script:
- without “Memrise Turbo” (quick jumping to next question; might work a bit better with single word courses - audio has sync (wait) problem with longer sentences)
- Memrise’s default enabled “Auto Accept”
- turned on “Auto Correct” for diacritics (strict-typing) by Cooljingle
- enabled “All typing” by Cooljingle
- activated “Audio Provider” by Cooljingle
- Memrise offical “non-strict-typing” PT BR 6 +7 courses which both include phrases and (longer) sentences:
- a single word user-created course “strict-typing”: https://www.memrise.com/course/359836/duolingo-brazilian-portuguese/
Now the jump to the next question with Memrise’s default enabled “Auto accept” (green highlighting of the correct answer) works much better for me when the “Memrise Turbo” script is NOT activated, as the Memrise’s code has a working WAIT function to finish audio play of a FULL (longer) sentence answer for the current question, whereas the “Memrise Turbo” user script quickly jumps to the next question but still plays the audio from the (previous) answer before.
This is quite irritating to me for the PT BR 1-7 + PT BR Basic courses which teach longer sentences.
If you do not want to have the jumping to the next question:
You can try the (todays) updated two “Auto accept Disabler” scripts by stream_nine90 which overwrite the BIND listener to deactivate the Memrise default code: Get rid of the auto-accept in the web-version