The created course disappears after returning to the main page

Dear Developers!

I’d like to ask for help with the following problem. I’ve tried to create a course (both starting from memrise or decks), filled in the necessary information, checked the checkbox that I’m not a robot, bulk added my words, and saved the course at the end. Apparently everything went fine, I was able to review my words and start progress, but once I’ve finished learning and went back to the main page my course disappeared (or at least it didn’t show up, and still, it cannot be seen). I’ve tried creating it 4 times, refreshing the page multiple times, still, the result is the same.

Is this a known bug, or is this function disabled for now? When can we expect this to be fixed?

Thank you in advance for your answer!
Best regards,
Tamás Gyulavári

Assuming that you’re using the web: would it be possible that you have applied a filter like “With goal set” and you haven’t set a goal on your own course? This would effectively hide the course from you.

Check and select i.e. “Recently learned” instead from the dropdown list on the top right:

Edit:
To set a goal from the web, click the trophy icon that appears at the top right of each course:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your prompt answer! You are correct, the filter was set to English, and for some reason this resulted in hiding my recently created courses (which are also English, and it was set as well). After changing the filter to ‘Recently learned’ my courses appeared.
Thank you once more for your help!
Best regards,
Tamás Gyulavári

1 Like