Speed review increases the review day count

I am using the speed review of my german course, and I noticed that every time I get right a question the review time of that word increases (1h, 4d, 48d, 180d). at this moment words that I have learned 3 days ago now have a 180 days count to review it. That will bring me problems remembering the words

It happens on every browser even in the app, if a word had a 48 days to review it and in speed review you see it, it will have now 98 and 180 and so on.

Hi @MauricioMorenoMorale, the review system should work as detailed in this article: https://memrise.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015889057-How-does-the-spaced-repetition-system-work-, but it sounds as though it’s moving on faster than it should. Can you please confirm the name of the course you are studying? Is this happening on all courses?

2 Likes

Yes its happening on all courses, the problem is that words that i have learned yesterday now have a time to review of 180 days, and I dont know if that should be right.

Thanks for letting us know @MauricioMorenoMorale. We’ve filed a bug for this (internal code QA-972) and will update as and when we know more on the cause.

3 Likes