Currently only two courses have more than 100 registered users.
A total of 19 courses are designed to teach Polish speakers selected words, sentences and expressions in Esperanto. 8 authors, 1 contributor and 1 complaint about language mistakes> Esperanto
List of courses:
- https://www.memrise.com/course/789081/personaj-pronomoj-eo-pl/ contains 7 words, 5 users, no one has used it for a month.
- https://www.memrise.com/course/786429/mazi-en-gondolando-001/ contains 13 words, 3 users, no one has used it for a month.
- and 4. https://www.memrise.com/course/1903739/la-kunularo-de-lringo-jrr-tolkien/ contains 22 words, 2 users.
- https://www.memrise.com/course/405980/la-hobito-au-tien-kaj-reen-vortoj-por-progresint/ contains 17 words, 3 users, no one has used it for a month.
- a large course https://www.memrise.com/course/1737572/la-teorio-nakamura-kurs-lernunet/ but only 6 users - it is worth to merge it with other users, e.g. merge it with course no. 10.
- https://www.memrise.com/course/1373262/la-hobito/leaderboard/ contains 208 words, 11 users, vocabulary from the book. It was worth to promote it
- https://www.memrise.com/course/352906/esperantaj-vortoj-por-progresantoj/ words 445, more advanced course, used this month
- the founder deleted the account https://www.memrise.com/course/923570/esperanto-45/ has 942 words, used this month.
- https://www.memrise.com/course/1157007/kurs-esperanto/ contains 2600 words, I am a contributor, more than 100 users
- https://www.memrise.com/course/342282/esperanto-metoda-bezposrednia/ contains 887 words, has 473 users
and courses 12-19.
which are different subject areas and could be integrated into a single course. Interest in these courses is currently 1 user per course.
Conclusions: it is worth taking care of courses no. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12-19. This would result in a maximum of 7 courses of higher quality than the current 19 and in case of interest you can gather the authors and contributors of these courses and create one official course
( Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator because English isn’t my native language)