Hi there, thank you for the response.
I have noticed it is happening across all of my created courses.
On my iphone 6 plus I didn’t have any issues with the images displaying. On my Android (Blade A3 2019-T) I am experiencing this and the version I am running is 2.94_23003_memrise.
Here is one of my course I am experiencing the issue with: https://app.memrise.com/course/5786459/german-pokemon-names/
This is how it looks on the web, with no issues.
This is the settings in the database, with “always show” clicked. I have also tried this with the “show after test” option.
Here are some of the screenshots from my android, with no images displaying even when I have changed the database options…nothing seems to work.
Kind regards, Stefan.