My profile picture does not show up on the discussion board

(Judith Ain64) #1

I noticed that I was being prompted to add a profile picture when I was posting in another topic. That seemed odd since I already have a profile picture which shows up on my home page and on the leader boards. I don’t imagine that I am supposed to add a special profile picture for the discussion board, but there seems to be some issue with my profile picture showing up here. As you can see, my profile “picture” here is just my first initial “J” rather than a picture of me and one of my dogs.

Hi @JudithAin64,

It’s because the Forum is a separate entity to the learning site. That’s why we have to register for it separately. On registering, we automatically get a ‘system assigned profile picture’ - which is simply our first initial.

To add a custom picture, go to your forum preference settings, select “Account” and then click on the pencil icon next to the “Profile Picture”.

Hope this helps.

8 Likes
(Judith Ain64) #3

Thanks for your clarification. I will go and do that.

(Judith Ain64) #4

Hi alanh,

I thought I would go and do what you said, but I do not seem to be able to find my account. If you have any more specific instructions about how to do that I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

(Judith Ain64) #5

Never mind, I just found it. Thanks again!

1 Like