Memrise Community x Decks Forum Restructuring

(Memrise Matty) #1

Hi,

We will be restructuring the forum over the course of today (7th March) and tomorrow (Friday the 8th March). This will be to incorporate the launch of Decks in Mid-March.

• We have no plans to remove any sections, only to change the layout, category’s & subcategories.
  • We will also update the relevant Decks FAQ over the next few weeks to provide as much information as possible.

If you have any questions about Decks, or to enter into discussion, please visit the following post for now: Important Update: Upcoming changes to Memrise community-created courses

(Stamperwaffle) #2

Thanks for giving us a date.

What kind of restructuring? I’d like to know what changes. Do you mean adding new categories. Such as the Welcome to the Forum! one? I’m intrigued to what the new layout may bring. Good luck to the Forum Mods in improving our forum. Appreciate it. :+1:

(Ismail Ghedamsif3) #4

A new layout is more important than fixing bugs it seem.

(Stamperwaffle) #5

why are you always finding things to complain about

@ismail.ghedamsif3 True. But as of the new arrival of Decks. The forum really needs an upgrade to home Decks. Decks is launching in a few days, even though I’m against it, the forum will be chaotic without a new layout. So instead of finding a new thing to complain on. Just focus on what’s happening now. I’m sure the bugs will be dealt with soon. So just relax and don’t make another complaint. As I’m seeing a pattern here…

(Memrise Matty) #7

Yes, we should be adding a few basic categories for Decks (similar to the welcome to the forum) which will hopefully grow over time.

Different teams work on different things. By restructuring the forum we are not taking any resources away from teams who work on bug fixes.

(Cherub721) #8

The original post must have been edited. It now says “mid-March” again.