JLPT N2 - Complete Vocabulary + Audio

This is the forum for the course, if it needs feedback, it can be deposited here.
The course contains the following:

• Kanji and Reading for every word
  • Attributes for every word (noun, adverb, ichidan/godan verb, transitive/intransitive, etc)
  • Option to prompt with English or with Kana
  • Audio for every word
  • Alternative readings for controversial writing forms (new forms being added with time)

Feel free to check out the other courses I’ve created as well.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks so much for this course!
I think I found a typo. The definition for 郡 says “country” rather than “county”

1 Like

Thanks for telling me! Changed it already

Hey, I have another issue.

When I try and review my words, I get the error as described here:

https://memrise.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015974758-Why-am-I-getting-an-error-when-trying-to-learn-new-words-

Especially on level 67, it says I have 20 words to learn, but it shows only 19 words in the list. Please could you check all of the word columns are fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same, just came across this as well. Blank translations in earlier levels were fixed a few weeks ago, but this one’s new for me.

Edit: I think it’s おさえる/押える on level 67.

1 Like

Thank you for your input, I hadn’t checked the feedback but now it’s solved!

Thanks for the fix! Sadly, I encountered the next missing/course breaking word.

Could you fix the missing 棄てる entry in lesson 71?

1 Like

Thank you for being active in responding to us and updating this course! I really appreciate it. The issue in Level 67 has been fixed!

I’m also having the same issue as @Madfan in Level 71! This should be able to be fixed the same way as you fixed the issue in Level 67 I think!

I’ve also found that this word in Level 91: 「統計」 translates to “statistics” in other dictionaries. In this course it is labelled as “scattering, a scatter, dispersion”.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for reporting both mistakes!
I already took the time to fix it, I’m sorry it took about one month.

Hope you like the course better now!

1 Like

Hey again, for this word: 御手洗 in level 101, the kana says “おてあらい”. However, this website: (御手洗の読み方と意味、「おてあらい」と「みたらい」正しいのは?) says it should not be read as such, instead the reading should be “みたらし”. Please could you correct?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for researching the pronunciation; I had no idea it had a different one! Don’t worry; I already made the changes and uploaded new audio. Again, thanks a lot for collaborating on this course :smiley:

1 Like