Hi @LorenzoVogelsang68 and welcome to the forum,
Just to add to what Olaf has said, there is something that is possible on the iOS app which may help. It only works for ‘official’ Memrise language courses though (ie not for courses created by users). My account is set to English on both the Memrise website and on the iOS app on my iPad, so all my courses have English as the ‘from’ language.
On the iOS app I can, for example, add the Memrise “Spanisch 1” course for German speakers (without affecting my other courses). Not all language pairs are available though and, if you select a pair that is not available, you will be offered the English version instead.
- From your course list on the iOS app, tap on the yellow “+ Learn another course” button.
- Tap the language you want to learn.
- Tap the grey “Browse more courses” button.
- Tap the grey “I speak” button and then choose the relevant language.
- Start learning the course.
As an example, I am learning the ‘official’ Memrise Spanish courses and can add “Ingles (Reino Unido)1” to my dashboard, which lets me learn both ways.
Not sure if this helps get you to where you want to be.