I want the mems back

The mems were the MOST IMPORTANT part of the memrise application, to share your tricks and learn from the others. I found so many brilliant ways to help me memorizing words and I hope that I helped a lot of other users with my thoughts. At least in the Android app they are still available. But I fear that also there they will dissapear.
They do constant updates, but I don’t feel that they improved in any way in the last years.

What is your opinion?

4 Likes

I really liked the mems because they help you learn a difficult word but now that I’m getting better at the language I’m learning I feel like the mems aren’t as helpful as before. But they might still help and they are handy to use. I hope that Memrise brings the mems back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree 100% with you. While Mems are still available for/in community courses, they aren’t in Memrise’s official courses. And despite the fact that this has been pointed out in countless postings over at least a year (or two?), Memrise refuses to bring them back. Sadly, the company’s main objective seems to rather focus on fancy visual updates while taking away features and ignoring bugs (some of which having been known for over two years!) …

That’s good to know, because that is where I like to use them, especially as “Alternatives” do not show on the App.