Here’s how to use Anki and the Memrise2Anki extension to bulk-download all mems you’ve selected on a specific course:
- Download and install Anki
You can download it here: https://apps.ankiweb.net/. Click Code and then Download ZIP. See Olaf’s message below:
- Download the Memrise2Anki add-on
In particular, you want this fork: GitHub - realmayus/memrise2anki-extension: An extension for Anki 2 that downloads and converts a course from Memrise into an Anki deck.
It fixes some bugs that prevented you from using it properly.
Check their How to install section.
- Download and convert the Memrise course
In Anki, you should now be able to see the “Import Memrise Course…” option under Tools.
Enter the URL of the Memrise course to import:
Then, edit the relevant sections to make sure the information is mapped onto the right fields in Anki:
- “Front” means what you will be shown (i.e. the question or definition).
- “Back” means what is shown to you when you click on “reveal answer” (i.e. the answer to the question).
In this case, you might want “Mem” to appear in the “Back”.
- Confirm and you’re done! You’re ready to study your new deck of mems in Anki