I have created an A+ course for myself and only want multiple choice style answers instead of enter in answers by the word. It would also be great to have the choices only show up from that section instead of the entire course to make guessing much more difficult. I am new here and this is my first coarse so please bear with me if this is an easy question.
I’ve been here years and creating courses for years and only asked this exact question a few weeks back.
My thread that I made a few weeks back asking the same might help:
If you want to make answers from just one section show up you want to create different databases on your course.
This might help as well:
I still have a question on how to have each level have its own database? Like I said I only want multiple choices to appear in each level and not from every level.
Um, first you have to create the databases, then add the words you want in each database.
Then once that is done, then you create the levels for the different databases.
I hope that helps, if it doesn’t I’m sure someone else will reply and help you out.
That works great on my PC but when I try it on my Ipad there is still a prompt to enter the answers in with the keyboard.
When editing your course:
- click the Databases menu item near the top, then choose the database of the course.
- Once you see the course data, hover over the target language’s (main) column-header. A pencil symbol will appear at the right of the column. Click it.
- The settings window for the column will appear.
- On its top, click the Testing tab.
- Now un-tick the Typing Tests Enabled
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Note that, if you work on the course with an iPhone- or Android-app, you’ll have to log out and log back in before the app will process changes to the course (both for settings and data).
Mecirigato! This will be fantastic. Thanks.