Hey there all. So basically I and @isharr have been been working really hard on a Unofficial
Discord for Memrise. It isn’t quite ready yet and we aren’t certain on the release date yet. Maybe 2-3 weeks? Hard to say at the moment. But before we get ANYONE to test it out (which I shall be releasing a topic on later) we need maybe 1 or 2 more Moderators to help us add stuff and just monitor it generally. Before I go over the requirements needed. We assure you, we’ve asked the Staff at
Memrise, so it’s fine to launch. Just to let you know .
What we look for in a Moderator is:
- Someone who knows the Discord interface well
- Someone who will be commited to this and help at any point possible
- An imaginative person (Not required, but would be helpful!) To think of new ideas of what to add.
- Someone who has NEVER been banned, if it may be a Memrise, or forum account
- Someone who is active
- And finally, someone who is just a generally helpful person
- Oh, and you must have a Discord account.
If you would like to apply. Please DM me/or post below why you would like to be a Moderator in the Discord and I’ll review the responses, if you have any questions and/or comments. Please post them here. We will wait around a week or two before we announce who is our Mod. If you achieve this role, we shall make you a Mod in Training, so basically just see how you deal with being a Mod. And after 4 days of that. You’ll be a full-time Mod, we may hire more in the future. But for now, we only need 1 or two. We hope we get loads of applications as we need all the help we can get! So Good Luck to anyone who applies! . I hope to see your applications soon!