Glitch?

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #1

Hi all,
Confused about how the profile pictures disappear when you go on your profile. Has Discourse changed in a weird way? Or is it just a bug? Screenshot below, Would like if I could get a response soon!

PS: Sorry for my inactivity lately. Been busy. :wink:

(Account under review) #2

a response RESPONSE!

(only an user) #3

Hello Marshall. I missed you, I’m glad you’re back :slight_smile:
I use chrome (web version) and the figure next to the name also does not appear for me (on the forum profile page). I think it was about 2 weeks ago that it stayed that way. I noticed that the forum page was down for a few minutes at this time and then stayed that way until today.

(DW7) #4

Hi @MarshallLanguages, I can see your profile and background etc.

You can see your own if you click on “Expand”.

If not, there may be a problem.

(only an user) #5

Hi @DW7 :slight_smile:

At first, I also thought that Marshall was talking about the figure of the profile that appears at the top of the screen, but then I realized that it was the small figure, which stood next to the people’s names (on the forum profile page). Before the icon appeared, as it appears in the forum.
fig1

fig2

EDIT: I found an old print from my profile page where the icon appeared:
fig3

(DW7) #6

You are right @Milamy (and @MarshallLanguages),

It’s NOT on the “Top Replies”, “Top Topics” or “Most Replied To”.

Neither is it on “Notifications” .

I think the Forum is run by another company and they have probably had a revision!

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #7

@Milamy, You’re right! The company is Discourse. I may ask an Admin to see if they know.

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #8

Greetings, I 've came back from a rapid concentration on racking them good points, haven’t had lots of time lately.
I’ve noticed the same thing happened to me, so it is definitely a bug or some weird update to the forum that had no warning.
PS: I might not reply for a while, busy getting to 3 mill.

(only an user) #9

Hi. Did you notice that the little icons next to the person’s name (from the profile page) reappeared as they were before? :wink: