Favorite food, drink and desert?

Hey everyone :wave: So, Usually every month or week I ask a question to everyone. So this today’s question is: What is your favorite food, drink and desert. My favorite food is pizza since who doesn’t LOVE pizza :drooling_face: I DO! My favorite drink probably is just water… :joy: And my favorite desert is Ice cream :icecream: Make sure to comment down what your favorite food, drink and desert is. If you many favorites, just list them all!

2 Likes

Hi @IzzyFaith09 !
My favourite food is… chips. I’m obsessed with them. Fries, crisps, and I love potatoes with olive oil… Soooo good lol. :laughing: :yum:
My favourite drink is lemon lime bitters or orange juice, and I am crazy for black tea. I drink so many cups a day which I probably should cut down come to think of it. :sweat_smile:
My fave dessert is pavlova and gelato. I love gelato so much I could eat the whole tub. Especially lemon and lime, or mango.
Now i’m really really hungry… :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Nice, I also really like chips! Especially with pizza :drooling_face:

1 Like

I LOVE potatoe chips! Those are my all time favorite especially if they’re the Lays brand

1 Like

I love aubergine and shiitake dishes. For drinking I have pure water directly from local water wells and for special occasions the best ciders available. I don’t eat desserts that contain sugar. I’m really crazy about raspberries, in general I die for most of the berries: strawberries, blueberries, gooseberries,…

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve never heard aubergine or shiitake dishes, sounds interesting to try and I also LOVE berries especially blueberries!

2 Likes

Foraging, eating wild edible plants has been also an amazing experience lately. I hope I can learn more. If someone makes a course here let me know.

2 Likes

Gooooooooood morning’ @IzzyFaith09
Does paprika count?? Because I put it on everything… lol. I have a lot of Hungarian heritage.

For reals, I love Pasta e Ceci, the BEST soup ever. For my favourite drink, this homemade Chai I make with an old blend of Gypsy cold-care herbs, raw goat milk (cause I’m so allergic to dairy), and local unfiltered honey. For my favourite desert… the same as my favourite drink. :sweat_smile: Very creative on my part.

3 Likes