Hey, I am not good at English, just a intermediate learner, I wanted to know the few vocabularies which will impress to a reader especially while writing emails…
Personally, I think it is strange when someone uses advanced vocabulary, but their grammar is incorrect.
I would suggest first improving your English grammar, then try to learn impressive words.
Watching English TV shows are a great way to improve natural-sounding grammar.
For example in your sentence above you wrote:
I wanted to know the few vocabularies which will impress to a reader
The correct sentence would be:
I would like to know some vocabulary which will impress a reader
But to answer your question, here are a few useful phrases that will help you write professional sounding emails:
- Please find the attached document.
- In regards to ________, _________.
- That is much appreciated.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Please let me know at your soonest convenience.