Duplicate Input

For some reason my japanese answers get duplicated once I hit enter, this only happens when the answer is correct.

Thanks for any help.

I am having the same issue. Sometimes, reloading the page and course will solve it for a while but eventually it comes back.
I am doing the Ultimate Kanji Course.

1 Like

I saw somewhere else posted that people were saying it had something to do with the auto accept feature.

Mhh OK. I will have a look. I have tried MS IME and Google IME and got the same issue with both of them.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue since yesterday, only when I incorrectly spell a word and memrise redirects me to repeat a word, then when I type in Japanese, once I hit enter whatever I just wrote is duplicated in the input box and I have to delete it.

Refreshing the page and starting again don’t work, this is something from the memrise end I think.

1 Like

Still no fix on this issue…

1 Like

Same issue, makes it pretty much unusable until fixed…

1 Like

Over one year later and still the same bug.

Hi all,

We’d like to get some more details on this issue as we’re struggling to reproduce it. We’ve tested some of the courses mentioned in this thread on Google Chrome and all seems to be working as it should.

Is this happening every time you’re tested on typing? Or are there items or at points where it occurs more often?

If you could also let us know which browser you experience this on that’d be great and if you have any more screenshots, that would be helpful too.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Memrise team

1 Like