Please use the following template to provide all the requested details and help us investigate faster.
Upgraded to 2023.06.28.0. Cannot find where to download courses
- Your device make and model Honor Lite10
- OS version Android 22.214.171.1242
- Memrise app version 2023.06.28.0.
- Description of steps to reproduce the issue install version. look for button to download courses
- Do you have any screenshots of the problem? Please upload them here.
Hard to take a screen shot of a button that’s not there I’m afraid
Not sure what you’re refering to?
- If you’d like to add a new course to your list, scroll down in the course list; note that you can only add original Memrise courses; for community courses, you’ll have to add these on the web (i. e. start a learning session on the web, after that the course will sync to the Android app)
- If you have a sub and are thus able to actually download courses for offline use, select your course, then tap the Learn button at the button; the download-button will appear near the top right
ah, here it is, thanks for the pointer. Given that most of my courses are done ‘learning’ and only get revised (which you can do from the main page) ‘learn’ was not a button that looked like it needed clicking!
Slightly strange to have a second page, doing mostly the same things in a slightly different manner?
I suppose it’s one of those Memrise things - don’t assume any logic behind it …