Deleted

(Jessica) #1

Deleted post

(JiminieVKook) #2

Hello Jessica! I’m Sapphire. I’ll happily befriend you. I’m trying to learn Spanish and Korean. It’s a bit hard for me to learn Korean, though, because I’m having a hard time remembering the symbols and what they mean, but I’m doing my best. I’m determined to learn a second language!

(st. tea) #3

Hello!

I’m Sty, from the Philippines. Dropped by your thread because of your icon. (I love Fools.) And also because of your username. I think we can get along! I’m currently learning Japanese. If you have twitter, please do hit me up @ akagigaju. And if you have discord, add me too! It’s hyung#8555.

I hope we can talk soon!

(Kemiloi18) #4

Hello Jessica, I’m also learning Korean. I’m from the U.S. let’s learn together.

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #5

Hi Jess,

Im from the UK and currently learning Japanese, German and French! Maybe we could create a group on Memrise together

(Kemiloi18) #6

Yes!. Let’s create a group!. I do better when learning in groups and having light competitions. It keeps me motivated

(BlackParis) #7

Hi everybody, We should create a group !

(ラッテル/) #8

omg fools is one of my fav mangas <3

(ラッテル/) #9

hello, i am M, i learn japanese, mandarin, korean, vietnamese, mongolian, work on my french and spanish and when i can i look over russian

(Geil) #10

Hello M, welcome to Memrise.

(ラッテル/) #11

cheeky :slight_smile:

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #12

ITS MA BIRTHDAY TODAY. Yay

(BlackParis) #13

I could teach Spanish And English

(Kemiloi18) #14

Let’s study Korean together

(Account under review) #15

Wow, you must have quite a good memory. :thinking:

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #16

@kemiloi18 can you create a group so we can learn together :wink:. When you have send me the link on this page

(Kemiloi18) #17

Yay awesome! This is the link to the group.
https://www.memrise.com/groups/

Let me know if it doesn’t work. Can’t wait to start learning with you

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #18

Im sorry @kemiloi18 but this just sends me to my group page.:confounded: To send the link click on the “Invite” button on that group and click “Link” . A link will pop up so copy and paste that into a post so i can join

ML

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #19

Should I make the group?

(Kemiloi18) #20

It’s weird that the link isn’t working. And yes! good idea. You make the group and invite me. Thanks :smile: