Hi everyone, I’m very happy to announce that the Decks by Memrise website is live!
Here’s the link:
If you’re already logged into the Memrise website then when you click on ‘Log in with Memrise’ you should automatically be logged into Decks. If you’re not already logged into Memrise, you can log into Decks using your Memrise login details.
Here’s a summary of what will happen over the next few months:
- The Decks website is live from today and will be in beta until the end of April. We extended the beta from a couple of weeks to 6 weeks to give everyone more time to adjust.
- All of your learning progress on community-created courses should be in Decks. This includes words learned, points, leaderboard positions, and streak.
- At the end of April, all community-created courses will be removed from the Memrise website. The Memrise website will only house our official language courses from then onwards.
- The Decks mobile app will launch later this year. In the meantime, you can continue learning community-created courses in the Memrise mobile app.
- If you are a Memrise subscriber, you’ll be able to keep using all subscription features in both the Memrise website and app, and in the Decks mobile app when it launches.
We’re in a beta period so it’s normal if there are small bugs. It would be great if you could flag any that you find here:
We also have a thread for general feedback on the Decks website here:
Cheers, look forward to hearing your thoughts.