We’ve just made a new version of Decks web live, with quite a few changes to fix interface bugs, and make small improvements.
- Move “next level” button to right of level page
- Move word attributes underneath words in learning session
- Improve arrangement on end of session screen, slightly reduce scrolling
- Fix bug where text overlapped on the button at the bottom of session type selection screen
- Alignment improvements around heading on course page and dashboard
- Improve alignment of streak clock on the dashboard
- Fix flag width on the end of session screen
- Remove duplicate course creation button that didn’t align well
- Style category review button
Let us know any issues or bugs these changes might have caused!