For as long as I can remember I have always had this problem with Memrise courses, and I have been a long time user even before Memrise offered premium features. So the issue I keep having is that whenever I update a course I find there is a disconnect with the syncing. When I add new words on the website via my laptop and then I open either the app on IOS or android I find the new words don’t show up. The only way I get the course to refresh and show the new words is if I log out of my account and sign back in. This method is very cumbersome and annoying because I lose all my offline downloads.
Screenshot of the course after I have saved it on the website. It is showing the new entries of 31 words.
Screenshot of the android app straight after. It is still displaying 19 words. I am also unable to learn the new words on the app but I am able to learn them on the decks website.