[Course Forum] Marugoto A2/2 by gite.oo96

Hey!

This is the official course forum for Marugoto A2/2

I’m also planning to do Marugoto B1 :slight_smile:

Hi!

In the 10th level (“Level 5”) the word かんこうシーズン is translated to “view”, but it probably should be “tourist season”. :smiley:

Also, when I was learning the words from the first level (“missing vocabularies”) it seemed that there could possibly be a duplicate of the word にがてな “poor at” in the database. In the multiple choice questions I was shown both にがて and にがて, second of which was translated “poor (at)” if I remember right.

Hey!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I fixxed the “tourist season” vocab and regarding the にがて(な): Because it is an な adjective I try to add the な to every adjective which needs it. “poor (at)” is an adjective, therefore I added the な :slight_smile: I’m not even sure if there’s a noun for にがて(な).

Maybe it would be better to put it into brackets and allow both inputs?

What I meant was that there seem to be two versions of the same word in the course:

See both にがてな and にがて. :smiley:

Aah thank you! I fixed it for this specific adjective, but it might appear again with new な adjectives. It is, because I introduced Kanji Prompt levels at the end.

Hi again! :grinning:

• In level 10 (“Level 5”) ダイビング should be “diving” instead of “drive”.
  • In level 20 (“Level 10”) and level 49 ("(Kanji Prompt) Level 10") 祈る [いのる] “to pray” should be 祈る [いのる].
  • In level 49 ("(Kanji Prompt) Level 10") the kanji for ほうさく “good harvest” should be 豊作, not 方策. 豊作 = abundant harvest; bumper crop, 方策 = plan; policy.

Thank you! I just fixed it. ^^