Welcome to the official forum for the [Duolingo Spanish Vocabulary course]
(http://www.memrise.com/course/342610/duolingo-spanish-vocabulary-in-progress/) by zstoltz! That’s me!
If you encounter any mistakes or typos in the course, please post them here.
It’s been a while since I’ve had the time to devote to this course, but I would like to see it finished, so if you are running out of levels to learn and have a desire to help complete the course, please send me an email at email@example.com, and perhaps we can work something out where the community can collaborate to finish the course. Otherwise, I’ll do my best to add new levels periodically. Thank you for your patience!
NOTES & TIPS:
- Accents are required! Here are some tips for using keyboard shortcuts to make typing accents easier.
- DO NOT capitalize words. They will be marked incorrect because of the way Memrise treats strict testing (which is enabled because of accents)!
- If a noun is gendered, el/la (or los/las for plurals) is REQUIRED before the word.
- Any word that can be either masculine or feminine should accept both forms as correct answers. (e.g., el trabajador / la trabajadora)
- Duolingo consolidated and rearranged a few levels sometime in mid-2016, so a couple levels might appear in the Memrise course that do not appear on Duolingo. This should not have a significant impact on the way you use this Memrise course in conjunction with Duolingo.
- Added a new level: Politics (audio coming shortly)
- Added a new level: Verbs: Future Perfect
- Added a new level: Future
- Added a new level: Arts
- Added a new level: Spiritual
- Added a new level: Haber
- Added a new level: Communication
- Added a new level: Business
- The Food 2 level has been added to the course! This is a new level that Duolingo introduced a couple months ago, so it sits in the middle of the current course as opposed to the end.
- Some new vocabulary has been added to a couple pre-existing levels to reflect some of the recent changes made to the Duolingo Spanish course.