Could I improve my course FURTHER

(Adrian) #21

Hope you don’t mind, I did some editing on the colors level to differentiate between colors as nouns (青) and adjectives (青い). Will probably clone the level so it also has kanji practice if you want.

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #22

Ok, I will start clothes now.

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #23

Good stuff.
Anyway what is 青, that is neither Hiragana or Katakana (just starting Katakana level, 104 letters is a lot) and I have no idea what that letter is.

(Adrian) #24

Oh, sorry about that, it’s the kanji for あお, meaning blue (as the color blue). If you attach an い it becomes あおい which is blue as an adjective.

This is why I duplicated the level, because some might not know kanji, so there’s level 14 from English to kana and level 15 from kana to kanji. Don’t worry about it for now.

(Tampora) #25

I think it would be good with all the levels, if there were two seperate ones, one with ‘English to Kana’ and another with ‘Kana to Kanji’.
I find that has helped on other courses I’ve been using to learn and am also implementing it on my private Japanese course as well.

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #26

Who has the most?

((ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧) #27

The most what? Points?

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #28

Most likes

((ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧) #29

Angharrd Merffin. 1.6k Likes.

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #30

Angharad.Merfin him?

((ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧) #31

Yup. But don’t mention him as it will show a notification for this topic when he might not be interested in it

(☄✨MemriseMasterSherwi✨☄) #32

Anyway is there a particular way to translate quicker than google translate?

(Tampora) #33

Translate words or sentences???
I personally use “jisho”, an online dictionary for words.
I think it might translate the words of a sentence if input as well, not too sure though. :slight_smile:

((ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧) #34

Thanks for anyone who has joined us in the creation of the course. I will try to update it as much as possible. So just thanks!
Happy Memrising!