Can't scroll after sessions to see words/leaderboard

After a session when it displays the words reviewed/learned or the leaderboard, I’ve found that I can’t scroll down to see them, and I can’t tell if it’s marked as difficult.

3 Likes

Thanks @maggiekarp!
It sounds like you’re also seeing this one

We have a bug for it in our backlog and will let you know when it’s resolved.

11 Likes

I had this happen to me when using Decks on my phone.

I did a speed review (just for fun to see what the experience was like, which was mostly good, btw, better than on the memrise app) and when I was done, I could only see the first few words that had been reviewed, but couldn’t scroll down to see what the words were.

Thanks @kevin5284 - Yes I reported this here:

Decks website is live!

PS

After completing a level or session I can not scroll down (nor page down) to see how I did past what is currently shown on the screen.

Nor how others have done (on the next screen).

UNLESS I minimise the screen font size aka zoom out.

3 Likes

If you use TamperMonkey or a similar browser plugin that can execute scripts after pages load, it’s easy to fix. You just need it to do:

document.body.style.overflow = 'auto'
document.body.parentElement.style.overflow = 'auto'

I am having the same problem, and it is really annoying. The only way that I can see the words I was just practicing is if I make the print on the page really small. That really impedes my learning experience when it is so tedious to try to see the words I was just studying that I do not bother when I would really like to check certain words that I did not recognize or had difficulty with. I have generally been using Google Chrome Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Mac OS 10.13.6. Having just tested this on my other browsers, I found that I also have the same problem when I use Firefox Quantum 67.0b19 (64-bit), Safari Version 12.1 (13607.1.40.1.5) or Opera Version:58.0.3135.127.

If you’re using Chrome then Tampermonkey with the above script for all pages on https://decks.memrise.com/* will work.

The problem is body { overflow: hidden } in your css file. Just change it to auto and everything is fine, except it causes a double scroll bar for pages where the html element has overflow: scroll, so that should use auto too.

1 Like

I know that not being able to see the course leader board after a session is still on the outstanding issues list. See > Post above <

Cc @kevin5284

But thank you for all the other Decks web issues that have been fixed.

6 Likes

Sorry that it’s taken us a while to fix this one - it’s still on the radar and we expect it to be done in the next month or two.

5 Likes

Hi all, this issue of not being able to scroll on the session complete screen should now be fixed.
Let me know if you are still seeing issues