Can't fix " Whoops. Could not load the session. Sorry. Please see this support page for more details" bug

Hi guys,
I have bug " Whoops. Could not load the session. Sorry. Please see this support page for more details" on my english — slovak course “5000 Anglickych Slovicok” i had read and tried several times memrise’s advice but it didn’t work. I ignored the entire problem level 22 and issue still occurred. I even tried to restart level and try to finished level again, but I was always stuck at 96%. I don’t know what to do I had been doing this course for more than 50 days, and I am furious because of this error.

1 Like

I suppose this is about a learning session? If that’s the case, there might be an error in the level that you are currently learning. To continue, just skip to the next level and start a learning session there.

I started but when i click from my home page to learn new words it always say the error and i have to go to the new level and starts from there, is there any fix to that?

As said, (manually) move on to the next level and start a learning session. Once you finished the first learning session on the next level, the problem should go away and you should be able to just start a learning session from the dashboard resp. the course’s “home page”.

1 Like

I’m encountering this problem too, is it a bug in the application?
because it’s really annoying.
I think it should be solved within the app.

i have this problem in all my courses.
when in web navigate memrise i have this problem and i haven’t any problem in app !
please help me to fix it. :pray: