Good news! We are making good progress with the Decks mobile app and would like to invite community course learners on the forum to be beta testers before the app is launched.
Here’s how it will work:
- Fill in a Google Form, giving us your email address if you’d like to participate (it will only be used for the purpose of this beta test).
- You’ll receive an email from us inviting you to install the app
- Install and have fun on the app
- Tell us if you find any issues!
We’ll use threads on the forum to collect issues.
This is just the first beta so the Decks app won’t be fully fledged. Notably there are some things that you won’t be able to do in the first beta:
- Create a new account
- Add a new course
- See the updated offline mode popup
We’ll be adding these in over the next few weeks and they will be ready before launch. For the first beta, you will just be able to learn on your existing community courses.
So if you’re interested, here’s where you can sign up!
We expect to send the app to beta testers in the next 2 weeks.
Cheers, let me know if you have any questions