I think these are the same words that I have ticked manually as difficult so I can go over them again.
I did that from the page that you get after a mistake / see answer click.
I also got other difficult words automatically in the same session for a total of 15-19 words.
And then I did two review sessions for difficult words with 100% completion rate.
In the end 10 words in my difficult words list didn’t get cleared.
So I went and unchecked them manually.
Now I get “Could not load session. Sorry” every time when I click the difficult words exercise.
Tried login/logout and it doesn’t help.
German 1 course. Part 14.
I think it’s best not to use memrise to give you a chance to debug it while it’s still reproducing.
The problem resolved on its own after some time.
I haven’t done any exercises in the mean time.