If you have found an issue using Memrise and would like to report it, please read our guidelines first.
Many times, unexpected behaviour is mistaken for a broken or nonfunctional feature. Before submitting a bug report, please do use the Search feature to see if threads about the issue you are experiencing already exist.
We are enforcing a strict bug reporting policy, which means that if your report doesn’t meet the criteria, it will be ignored or removed.
- Only technical issues are to be reported. Any Content issues should be reported in their corresponding forums.
Your report must include
- Your Memrise Username
- Device and Platform used when experiencing the issue (web, web on mobile, Android app, iOS app). If you experience the issue on more than one platform, provide details of all of them.
- If on mobile, specify device make and model, OS version and Memrise App version
- Date of first occurrence
- Frequency of occurrence
- Description of steps to reproduce the issue
If possible, please also include
- Screenshots and/or videos of the problem
- Individual reports will only receive a reply if our Technical team requires more information.
- If you do not receive a reply, we are most likely already aware and working on the issue you reported.
- In the event of a critical issue, a status report will be announced to the community via this forum category.