Attention Memrise Staff: When a student logs in with Google, they get my account

(Senor Dustin) #1

I have a student in one of my classes that logs into my personal account with their student Google account. I was not logged in on their computer, I tested it on 3 different devices and the same thing happened. I already e-mailed you, but the e-mail said that you might not get around to it. Please fix this! I don’t need my students (even though this one is a good kid) messing up my paid account. Thanks!

(Thomas Heiss) #2

Tagging might help.

@MemriseSupport

(Memrise Matty) #3

Thanks for reporting this. I have asked our developers to look into this issue. Hopefully they will have a resolution shortly.

(𝕄eͥmrͣiͫรe ) #4

Hmm. How would that of occurred anyway? As I am baffled on the fact that they could get in. Luckily a good student! But hopefully your problem will be resolved soon!

Happy Memrising! ML

(Senor Dustin) #5

No idea. I use a separate account as a teacher account. I tried it multiple times with her google account and when she signed in with google, like I said, it would go to my personal account. The only way that my personal account is connected to her account is that I made the course that she is taking. I do not use my personal account for my classes.

(DW7) #6

I’ve also just “Invited” them.

(Memrise Matty) #7

Hi @SenorDustin - We have removed all google sign-in associations from your user account. This should not happen again, but if it does, please let me know.