An essay with new words

Hi
Do you think that idea to write essay that would consist of only new words will be useful to practice or it will is a stupid idea?

1 Like

What does that mean at all? Will your essay be like “LMFAO, u r not 1334 if u can’t read this” or something?

1 Like

Well, I don’t think the OP meant something like that: smiley: It must be about new words you learn while study foreign language. But writing essay is problem itself. For me it is, for example. I’m not good enough in my English essay writing. I even bought essays from essaystudio writing service when I was a student. Mostly because I didn’t have enough time, but there was a stylistic problem too. As a matter of fact, can someone here tell me, where can I learn how to write good essays?

1 Like

It can be a great exericise to try and improve your vocabulary, but it is impossible to use only new words, you can try atleast 80% new ones and it will be a great challenge!

Essay writing is a skill that unfortunately not all of us can master. It is really hard to write a regular essay but trying to write one with just new words must be difficult. If you are struggling with that you can use some help. I used to hire professional essay writers when i had to write essays for college. They will help you with your work by putting all your ideas in the essay. You can tell them what words you want to use and they will help you write it. You can be sure that the final result will be of the best quality, I had the best grades when I would hire a professional.

I think it’s a good idea, but it really would be hard to do

It’s a good idea, just hard to do. In general, I personally am not at all good at essays because I do not have enough imagination and muse to write something special.
For this reason I always had problems with essays when I was in school and university.
I was lucky to find a company on https://paperwritingservice.com/college-paper-writing-service that I always turned to and they did all the necessary essays for me.
I don’t know what to do if I didn’t find such a company. Maybe someone will tell that this is cheating but I don’t think so.