Please use the following template to provide all the requested details and help us investigate faster.
- Description of the issue:
Ever since I reached 100% completion of the course “Learn Tibetan” (Learn Tibetan - by Zefortiche - Memrise ) when I go back to review I still sometimes get the “listening skills” suggestion, but every time I click on it I get the error screen: “Whoops! Listening Skills couldn’t load
For some reason Listening Skills couldn’t load. This might be because there aren’t enough items with audio in your review list. Why not go back and rack up some more items in learn?”
- Your device and browser details
- Description of steps to reproduce the issue
- be me
- finish the course “Learn Tibetan” so that it shows you have learned 100% of the words
- click “Listening Skills”, which always used to work even just earlier in the same day before I reached 100%.
Since then I have tried clearing my browser cookies for this site but it did not fix it.
- Do you have any screenshots of the problem? Please upload them here.
I pasted the error message above.