If you have found an issue using Memrise and would like to report it, please read our guidelines first.
Many times, unexpected behaviour is mistaken for a broken or nonfunctional feature. Before submitting a bug report, please consider using the Search feature to see if documentation on what you are experiencing exists.
We are enforcing a strict bug reporting policy, which means that if your report doesn’t meet the criteria, it will be ignored or removed.
- Only technical issues are to be reported. Any Content issues should be reported in their corresponding forums.
Your report must include
- Platform used when experiencing the issue (web, web on mobile, android app, iOS app)
- Phone or tablet firmware/app version/device model (if on mobile)
- Date of first occurrence
- Frequency of occurrence
- Description of steps you took when issue happened
If possible, please include
- Individual reports will only receive a reply if our Technical team requires more information.
- If you do not receive a reply, we are most likely already aware and working on the issue you reported.
- In the event of a critical issue, a status report will be announced to the community via this forum category.